Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
weldup on homemadetools.net
Homemade bender/punch/press constructed from steel, including 4"x1/8" box section uprights and 6"x4" RSJ bottom and middle cross sections. The top was adapted from a piece of railway rail. Powered by a 30-ton bottle jack, the press is capable of folding 1/8" sheet up to 12" in length with the v-block in place and 1/2" bar with it removed. Can punch 1" holes in 1/8" sheet.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
- Geometrical construction and cumu...
- Hand drill machine make using 775...
- Offset Square
- Dial Indicator swivel universal r...
- Mini Lathe Belt Drive Improvement...
- Excavator collapses hillside - GIF
- Automatic wire twister homemade
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!