Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
weldup on homemadetools.net
Homemade bender/punch/press constructed from steel, including 4"x1/8" box section uprights and 6"x4" RSJ bottom and middle cross sections. The top was adapted from a piece of railway rail. Powered by a 30-ton bottle jack, the press is capable of folding 1/8" sheet up to 12" in length with the v-block in place and 1/2" bar with it removed. Can punch 1" holes in 1/8" sheet.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Vladimir Lenin's 1922 Rolls Royce...
- An SLT camera disassembled - photo
- Improving the Harbor Freight Dril...
- Ride-on trowels - GIF
- DIY Lab Bench Power Supply
- Popcorn canon - video
- Samurai sasumatas stop knife-wiel...
- Childrens dining suite
- Ruppert Archaeopteryx glider - GIF
- Early 1900s bicycle ambulance - p...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!