Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Bendix Hub Socket
Travis on xs650.com
Homemade socket intended to facilitate the process of servicing a Schwinn bicycle's Bendix hub. Fashioned by grinding a deep socket, while leaving tangs on opposite sides to engage the Bendix slots.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- v belts
- Load crashes off truck going down...
- Reguarding: 173 Best Homemade Too...
- Flaming crème brûlée tool - GIF
- Dipropylene Glycol for Hanging Axes
- Spinning/rolling gas cylinders to...
- Exiting a moving train - GIFs
- DIFFERENTIATING ALUMINIUM BRONZE ...
- Oscillating Spindle sander build
- Lathe spindle bearing help
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!