Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Bevel Fixture
Rick Sparber on rick.sparber.org
Homemade fixture intended to facilitate the cutting of bevels with a belt grinder. Wedges are cut from a section of 1" x 1" CRS, then spaced and screwed to a support bar. Surface to be beveled extends past the gap between the wedges.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- DIY Mini Air Cooler
- 1950s overhead baby storage on ai...
- Glock magazing release spring rem...
- Motorcycle ramp loading fail - GIF
- DIY Angled Paint Brush for C Chan...
- DIY Super Caulker - High Pressure...
- DIY Cable Puller for Fiber Optic/...
- Grounding Rod, Stake or Post Driv...
- Lockout-tagout equipment safety l...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!