Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Beveling Tool
Rick Sparber on rick.sparber.org
Homemade beveling tool constructed from a section of 1.5" x 6" x 1/8" angle and a piece of 0.5" 1.5" x 2" bar. Slot milled on the angle permits a 1/4" end mill to slightly enter the bottom of the angle in order to cut the bevel.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- 1897 Amoskeag steam-powered fire ...
- Automatic watermelon peeler - GIF
- All terrain airless radial tires ...
- 1/2-12 3mt threaded drawbar, conv...
- Pallet wrapping machine - GIF
- Hot forging workpiece rolls away ...
- Screwdriver machined handle [Radi...
- 1930s biplane fails aircraft carr...
- How to Make a Cane
- Coil wrapping machine - GIF and v...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!