Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Beveling Tool
Rick Sparber on rick.sparber.org
Homemade beveling tool constructed from a section of 1.5" x 6" x 1/8" angle and a piece of 0.5" 1.5" x 2" bar. Slot milled on the angle permits a 1/4" end mill to slightly enter the bottom of the angle in order to cut the bevel.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
- Handle for my bearing tools
- Small Lathe Homemade in Brazil
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!