Homemade Beveling Tool
Rick Sparber on rick.sparber.org
Homemade beveling tool constructed from a section of 1.5" x 6" x 1/8" angle and a piece of 0.5" 1.5" x 2" bar. Slot milled on the angle permits a 1/4" end mill to slightly enter the bottom of the angle in order to cut the bevel.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Drill press centering guide.
- Mine roller - GIF
- Wood gas cars - photos
- BASE jumping into a plane mid-air...
- Dog-Gone Shock trash can - photo
- Harnesses save workers after cran...
- Blueing stainless screws - need a...
- Ring, tube and pipe roller
- Chocolate mold spinning machine -...
- helpful welding learning tool
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!