Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Bicycle Frame Jig
drwelby on instructables.com
Homemade bicycle frame jig constructed from 8020 aluminum extrusions, gusset corner brackets, T-nuts, and machined cones. Intended to mount directly to any commercial bicycle workstand.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Watch crystal lift - video
- Easy Strip Paint Chemically
- Dutch trash collection crane - vi...
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!