Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Bicycle Headset Removal Tool
Speedub.Nate on forums.mtbr.com
Homemade bicycle headset removal tool constructed from a length of copper pipe with 4" slits cut on one end to facilitate expansion. A rubber plug fits inside the head tube to ensure that the tool properly engages the bearing races.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- PyroLance water gun - video
- Electromagnetic Aircraft Launch S...
- Yves Rossy jet wing - photo and v...
- Golf hole cutter/filler - GIF
- Router Sled for flattening large ...
- Egg shelling machine - video
- Drawing a perfect circle on a cha...
- Charcoal/Wood Forging
- 1946 hand-built trenching machine...
- Lead cover for lathe bed
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!