Homemade Bicycle Headset Removal Tool
Speedub.Nate on forums.mtbr.com
Homemade bicycle headset removal tool constructed from a length of copper pipe with 4" slits cut on one end to facilitate expansion. A rubber plug fits inside the head tube to ensure that the tool properly engages the bearing races.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Harnesses save workers after cran...
- Blueing stainless screws - need a...
- Ring, tube and pipe roller
- Chocolate mold spinning machine -...
- helpful welding learning tool
- Barbecue Steak Turner
- Uphill landing and downhill takeo...
- Homemade Roller,Metal and Pipe Be...
- Picking up sauce using knives - GIF
- How to make a Outdoor Lounge Chai...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!