Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Bike Lift
cruuz on customfighters.com
Homemade bike lift constructed from lumber, plywood, and aluminum angle. Lift deck is 8' long and covered with rubber matting. Table is raised to its maximum height of 18" via hand winch.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
- Onion blossom tool - video
- Odhner Arithmometer pinwheel calc...
- Unique folding door design - video
- Striking Anvil and leg vise combo
- Knife making Vise
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!