Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Bike Repair Stand
Shaun Wilson on makeprojects.com
Homemade bike repair stand assembled out of galvanized pipes and fittings. Incorporates a u-shaped base with tees at the center of each side. The upright is threaded to the central tee, the supports on the two remaining tees. The beam is held to the arm by two pipe hangers. Hooks for the bicycle are screwed on to each end of the wooden beam.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
- Geometrical construction and cumu...
- Hand drill machine make using 775...
- Offset Square
- Dial Indicator swivel universal r...
- Mini Lathe Belt Drive Improvement...
- Excavator collapses hillside - GIF
- Automatic wire twister homemade
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!