Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Bike Repair Stand
Shaun Wilson on makeprojects.com
Homemade bike repair stand assembled out of galvanized pipes and fittings. Incorporates a u-shaped base with tees at the center of each side. The upright is threaded to the central tee, the supports on the two remaining tees. The beam is held to the arm by two pipe hangers. Hooks for the bicycle are screwed on to each end of the wooden beam.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Improving the Harbor Freight Dril...
- Ride-on trowels - GIF
- DIY Lab Bench Power Supply
- Popcorn canon - video
- Samurai sasumatas stop knife-wiel...
- Childrens dining suite
- Ruppert Archaeopteryx glider - GIF
- Early 1900s bicycle ambulance - p...
- Hoping to help people with their ...
- Canine mechanic's helper - photo
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!