Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Bike Stand
naughtyboy on homemadetools.net
Homemade bike stand adapted from a stationery bicycle frame. Incorporates a horizontal work tray and a spray can holder. A surplus clamp serves as the actual bike support.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Trash collection crane boat in Ve...
- 1500s bullet extractor - photo
- Handheld inkjet printer - GIF
- Vacuum blasting a tank - GIF
- MY NEW TOOL CHEST FOR MY MACHINIS...
- Chainless bicycle - GIF
- Amphibious craft powered by a Ves...
- Drawknife from sickle
- Automatic driveway gate - GIF
- Tool Rest for an old Wood Lathe
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!