Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Bike Stand
naughtyboy on homemadetools.net
Homemade bike stand adapted from a stationery bicycle frame. Incorporates a horizontal work tray and a spray can holder. A surplus clamp serves as the actual bike support.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Dual Action Pneumatic Air Cylinder
- Is it possible to change spinning...
- Total In-Flight Simulator airplan...
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!