Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Bit Slide
Brian Simmons on tips.woodmagazine.com
Homemade bit slide constructed from a full-extension drawer slide and a 3" wide section of lumber.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Clip-on tire spikes for winter dr...
- Radial nylon tire cutting machine...
- Japanese swordsmith quenches swor...
- Estonian ice road and resonance w...
- Ship Saw - photo and videos
- Simple Machine for Processing Sem...
- interesting banquette, iron bench
- The church steeple repairer
- 24-Chainsaw powered motorcycle - ...
- Mini staircases - photos
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!