Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Blacksmithing Tongs
Gérard HEUTTE on coustil.free.fr
Homemade blacksmithing tongs forged from steel bar stock. Features a U-shaped jaw intended to securely hold flat blades.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- miniature John Deere 9630 plowing...
- Knife Sharpener Attachment for 2 ...
- Hydraulic lift for bike garage
- Arctic convoy to the DEW Line wit...
- All in one Down Draft /Work bench...
- CENTER DRILL BITS BOX
- DRILL PRESS THICKNESS SANDER (2)
- chicken wire forming GIF
- Debugging a Punch Press Controller
- Scale model working heavy equipment
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!