Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Blacksmith's Hacksaw
wolfshieldrx on iforgeiron.com
Homemade blacksmith's hacksaw designed to accommodate a 10" blade. Blade is secured by homemade wingnuts and tensioned by an over-center mechanism. Handle was turned from cherry and features a copper band.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Watch crystal lift - video
- Easy Strip Paint Chemically
- Dutch trash collection crane - vi...
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!