Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Blasting Cabinet
f250rob on clubfte.com
Homemade blasting cabinet constructed from 3/4" plywood and 2x4s. One side wall functions as a door and the other is covered with a 6 mil plastic sheet to accommodate larger pieces. Shop vacuum is connected to a baffle mounted on the cabinet roof. Lexan panels serve as windows. Covered with plastic film for scratch protection. Gloves are mounted on PVC closet flanges.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- The Maker's Vise
- Kids' swing made from car - photos
- 1" drill/drift punch guide.
- Logging truck rear steer dolly - ...
- Wooden hummingbird model - GIF
- Vietnamese Cu Chi tunnels - large...
- Repurposing part for a floating t...
- Bell Ropes
- Mobile brick-making machine - GIF
- Boeing dual-driver Long Load Crew...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!