Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Block Fitting Socket
varmint on tractorbynet.com
Homemade block fitting socket adapted from a standard 1-5/16" socket. Intended to facilitate the removal of an engine block plug from a Kubota B8200 tractor.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- an adequate toolbox at last
- When you dreamed of being a machi...
- Indicator Fine Adjuster for magne...
- Tubeless tire repair kit for moto...
- Machine for automatically sorting...
- Edible tools - GIF
- How to Stick Weld HSS (High Speed...
- Pigeon trap - GIF
- Quick Change Turret Tool Post for...
- World's Oldest Micrometer - 1776!...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!