Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade BMW M5 Banjo Bolt Wrench
The Bigfella on toolmonger.com
Homemade BMW M5 banjo bolt wrench created by welding 1/2" socket to a shortened, 22mm spanner.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Improving the Harbor Freight Dril...
- Ride-on trowels - GIF
- DIY Lab Bench Power Supply
- Popcorn canon - video
- Samurai sasumatas stop knife-wiel...
- Childrens dining suite
- Ruppert Archaeopteryx glider - GIF
- Early 1900s bicycle ambulance - p...
- Hoping to help people with their ...
- Canine mechanic's helper - photo
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!