Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Board Jack
Woodsmithtips on woodsmithtips.com
Homemade board jack constructed according to plans and intended for utilization in conjunction with a woodworker's face vise as a means of supporting the opposite end of lengthy boards.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Dial Indicator swivel universal r...
- Mini Lathe Belt Drive Improvement...
- Excavator collapses hillside - GIF
- Automatic wire twister homemade
- How to make a simple and effectiv...
- DIY Variable Lab Bench Power Supp...
- Wire Netting Machine
- Straightening bicycle sprockets -...
- DIY Bluetooth Speaker 25W+25W TD...
- Squaring round metal containers -...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!