Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Body Hammer
Doc's Machine on docsmachine.com
A homemade hammer for doing auto body and other metal working. The head is made from 4140 steel that is turned, heat treated, bead blasted, and blued. The wooden handle is wedged and epoxied in place.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Shaving with an axe - GIF
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
- Geometrical construction and cumu...
- Hand drill machine make using 775...
- Offset Square
- Dial Indicator swivel universal r...
- Mini Lathe Belt Drive Improvement...
- Excavator collapses hillside - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!