Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Body Lifting Gantry
Hotroddder on hotrodders.com
Homemade body lifting gantry intended to facilitate the transfer a '57 Nomad body to/from the rotisserie as a one-man operation. Front attaches to top hood hinge bolt and rear to the tailgate hinge bolts.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Tree climbing chainsaw trimming t...
- homemade anvil
- From Nils to Skills Uber Challeng...
- Tractor cuts line in field to sto...
- DIY 24 Mobile Miter Station Bas...
- Tree climbing machine - GIF
- taig knurler
- Convert grinder into belt sander
- Kickstarter for Toler Union pocke...
- 1960s amphibious scooter - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!