Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Body Lifting Gantry
Hotroddder on hotrodders.com
Homemade body lifting gantry intended to facilitate the transfer a '57 Nomad body to/from the rotisserie as a one-man operation. Front attaches to top hood hinge bolt and rear to the tailgate hinge bolts.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Collet inserts for square stock
- Stump jumper removal press
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!