Homemade Bolt Cutting Saw
Stu on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Homemade bolt cutting saw adapted from a cutoff saw. Bolts are held by an angle iron bracket drilled and tapped with metric and SAE bolt sizes.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Synthetic diamond factory - photo...
- An Auxiliary Bench Vise
- Thieves use excavator to steal AT...
- FREE ENERGY - THE MOST COMMON T...
- USB & AC 240V Power Bank Using Bo...
- Lathe Upgrade: Handles
- Making a drill vise
- Metal cutter with angle grinder
- Yet another lathe centering tool
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!