Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Bolt Shortening Tool
lugnut on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Homemade bolt shortening tool consisting of a steel plate with tapped holes in a range of sizes. Bolts are screwed into the corresponding hole until the excess length protrudes on the other side of the plate, then trimmed off with a saw.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- An SLT camera disassembled - photo
- Improving the Harbor Freight Dril...
- Ride-on trowels - GIF
- DIY Lab Bench Power Supply
- Popcorn canon - video
- Samurai sasumatas stop knife-wiel...
- Childrens dining suite
- Ruppert Archaeopteryx glider - GIF
- Early 1900s bicycle ambulance - p...
- Hoping to help people with their ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!