Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Bolt Shortening Tool
lugnut on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Homemade bolt shortening tool consisting of a steel plate with tapped holes in a range of sizes. Bolts are screwed into the corresponding hole until the excess length protrudes on the other side of the plate, then trimmed off with a saw.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Collet inserts for square stock
- Stump jumper removal press
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!