Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Bolt Stretch Gauge
dlaub25 on honda-tech.com
Homemade bolt stretch gauge adapted from a micrometer and a dial indicator. A spring-mounted plunger was fitted to maintain accuracy.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- DIY Voltmeter Rechargeable
- Maeklong railway market - GIF and...
- Comparative study of leather hard...
- Recycled disk. Porta seguetas
- Taper cleaners /wipers for Morse ...
- How traditional rope is made, wit...
- Wooden 1948 Colt Dragoon revolver...
- Cold Chisel
- Knurling Tool
- Easy to make jigsaw station for m...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!