Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Boost Leak Tester
Currancchs on forums.fourtitude.com
Homemade boost leak tester intended for an Audi 225 TT. Constructed from a threaded PVC cap, a compressor fitting, and an in-line regulator with integral gauge.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Ripping up my Deck in High Speed
- Table Saw designed for ripping
- Wood Lathe tool holder
- Crayon manufacturing GIF
- Van converted with custom woodwor...
- Unaflow steam engine.
- video of WWII German military hel...
- Shop Made Milling Head, for the l...
- Stainless Steel Cheese Spreader K...
- Maxi Pallet for Milling or CNC R...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!