Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Box Joint Jig
Lynn Sabin on sawmillcreek.org
Homemade box joint jig intended for utilization in conjunction with a table saw. Constructed from wood and designed to operate without cumulative error. Capable of accommodating different spacing requirements between projects without modifications to the jig.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Easy to make jigsaw station for m...
- home made long reach clamp
- Wip.. manual right angle square t...
- Street sweeper attachment from br...
- How a circuit breaker trips, in s...
- Make a nail puller -Remove broken...
- Pencil sharpening machine - GIF
- Blind bearing pullers
- Mystery rod shuffling machine - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!