Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Box Joint Jig
Lynn Sabin on sawmillcreek.org
Homemade box joint jig intended for utilization in conjunction with a table saw. Constructed from wood and designed to operate without cumulative error. Capable of accommodating different spacing requirements between projects without modifications to the jig.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- DTC Table Saw Push Stick #1 (FREE...
- Hydraulic demolition shear - GIF
- Blade bevel grinding platen for 72"
- Uses for worn multitool blades
- Oiler for Long Chainsaw Bar - Sla...
- 3D printed wire bender - GIF
- Man carries 20+ bags on his head ...
- Lathe Carriage Stop
- Multi-headed washing hose - GIF
- Cylinder square
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!