Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Box Joint Jig
Mauricio on lumberjocks.com
Homemade box joint jig constructed from surplus MDF. Aluminum tape at the bottom enables the entire assembly to slide more easily.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Old hay knife that needed tlc.
- Drill Press Centers...Align spind...
- Ink Transfer
- Melting and Making Circular Alumi...
- Tractor plays percussion in blueg...
- Moto GP rider uses bike as surfbo...
- Draw knife from an old planer blade
- How To Build A Beautiful Coffee T...
- A Homemade Foam Cutter used in my...
- Here is a Mini Lathe I made a whi...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!