Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Box Joint Jig
Jim Harvey on woodgears.ca
Homemade box joint jig for a table saw. Capable of handling material of up to 4" thickness. Board is positioned via a 16 TPI rod, resulting in full turns for most fractional advances.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Travis Steam Engine No 4 build
- Cheap Thin Parallels
- Organizer for the Quantum column ...
- Calculating the radius of a circu...
- Bread guillotine - GIF
- Cheap Through Hole Lap
- Work Holding Chuck For The Mill.....
- Lathe restoration SN20
- Enormous megaphone from silent fi...
- DIY Portable Vendor Display (Free...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!