Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Box Joint Jig
woodoogolem on lumberjocks.com
Homemade box joint jig constructed from wood in accordance with the Matthias Wandel plans. Intended for utilization in conjunction with a table saw.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- My own vibratory tumbler.
- Starting a tractor with a shotgun...
- Railroad bridge catches fire and ...
- Engine explodes on dyno - GIF and...
- Necessity is the mother of invent...
- Snowdragon snow melter - video, p...
- Helicopter dance - GIF
- Homemade Vacuum Pump
- PyroLance water gun - video
- Electromagnetic Aircraft Launch S...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!