Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Brake Bleeder
Lionsden on forums.corvetteforum.com
Homemade brake bleeder based on a commercial spraying tank. Fitted with a valve stem to facilitate pressurizing the unit with a compressor. A rubber gasket-lined, aluminum plate serves as the master cylinder lid.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Offset Square
- Dial Indicator swivel universal r...
- Mini Lathe Belt Drive Improvement...
- Excavator collapses hillside - GIF
- Automatic wire twister homemade
- How to make a simple and effectiv...
- DIY Variable Lab Bench Power Supp...
- Wire Netting Machine
- Straightening bicycle sprockets -...
- DIY Bluetooth Speaker 25W+25W TD...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!