Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Brake Bleeding Setup
Dwayne on forums.rennlist.com
Homemade brake bleeding setup consisting of a commercially available power bleeder utilized in conjunction with a plastic bottle, brass fittings, and clear plastic hose to neatly bleed and replace brake fluid.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- SAFETY BLADE HOLDER FOR TRACTOR O...
- Scrap Rat Welding Cart
- Meet Fritz, my new helper
- Two Bit Fly Cutter
- Powerful Tools and Useful Projects
- Surface Gage with Rack and Pinion...
- DIY Knob Repair
- PVC Plastic Pipe Joint Replacemen...
- How to make a Geometric diamond L...
- Japanese 'Dekotora' truck - video
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!