Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Brake Cylinder Honing Tool
Hopper on xlforum.net
Homemade brake cylinder honing tool fashioned from a 3/8" dowel with a 3/4" slot sawed in one end. A piece of 800 grit sandpaper inserted in the slot serves as the abrasive medium.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- DIY Voltmeter Rechargeable
- Maeklong railway market - GIF and...
- Comparative study of leather hard...
- Recycled disk. Porta seguetas
- Taper cleaners /wipers for Morse ...
- How traditional rope is made, wit...
- Wooden 1948 Colt Dragoon revolver...
- Cold Chisel
- Knurling Tool
- Easy to make jigsaw station for m...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!