Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Brake Drum Holder
Shelby1 on hotrodders.com
Homemade brake drum holder designed to fit a floor jack's lifting saddle. Intended to facilitate the removal of large brake drums from medium-duty trucks.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- 1897 Amoskeag steam-powered fire ...
- Automatic watermelon peeler - GIF
- All terrain airless radial tires ...
- 1/2-12 3mt threaded drawbar, conv...
- Pallet wrapping machine - GIF
- Hot forging workpiece rolls away ...
- Screwdriver machined handle [Radi...
- 1930s biplane fails aircraft carr...
- How to Make a Cane
- Coil wrapping machine - GIF and v...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!