Homemade Brake Drum Holder
Shelby1 on hotrodders.com
Homemade brake drum holder designed to fit a floor jack's lifting saddle. Intended to facilitate the removal of large brake drums from medium-duty trucks.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- AN UNUSUAL MOTOR
- 3D Printed Soft Jaws for a Vise!!!
- Putting out a fuel tanker fire - ...
- Locking pliers hood ornament - ph...
- Expanding packaging foam - GIF
- I just finished this amazing mark...
- Homemade Vise
- Old hammer+anvil headache treatme...
- Underwater chainsaw - video
- EL-Cheapo Cyclone Dust Collector ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!