Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Brake Line Purging
merenat on xs650.com
Homemade motorcycle brake line purging setup intended to facilitate the process of clearing the lines of hydraulic fluid. Constructed from a surplus refrigerator compressor, a sealable glass jar, brass fittings, and hose.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Bench vise
- DIY Tuna Can Buddy Burner - Usefu...
- Taming A Rocking Table
- DIY Easy, Low Cost Trash Bag Hold...
- Starting the world's largest dies...
- Turning a supersized wooden bowl ...
- Trailer Bumper becomes so much more
- Uprooting a tree using a 45:1 pul...
- Automatic orange juicer - video
- How tires are retreaded - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!