Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Brake Line Purging
merenat on xs650.com
Homemade motorcycle brake line purging setup intended to facilitate the process of clearing the lines of hydraulic fluid. Constructed from a surplus refrigerator compressor, a sealable glass jar, brass fittings, and hose.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Easy Strip Paint Chemically
- Dutch trash collection crane - vi...
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!