Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Brake Line Tubing Bender
acourtjester on hotrodders.com
Homemade brake line tubing bender constructed from two bars of 1"x1/4" flat stock and a roller sourced from a small pulley.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Collet inserts for square stock
- Stump jumper removal press
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!