Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Brake Pressure Bleeder
Dan Reed on faculty.ccp.edu
Homemade brake pressure bleeder adapted from a garden sprayer. A Watts A-192 hose barb adaptor and bushing is fitted to the ATE master cylinder cap. Vinyl tubing connects the barb adaptor and the sprayer wand. Tank is fitted with a tire valve stem to pressurize the tank and bleed the lines.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Make a pirate chest jewelry box
- Micro waste oil forge
- Pomegranate de-seeding machine - ...
- Two cylinders, four pistons
- The Saga that is my Conquest mini...
- Tool Post for H.F. 9" X 20" Lathe
- SPLINE WEIGHT
- Flamethrowing drone for clearing ...
- Rock grinder heavy equipment - GIF
- 2016 NASA Marshall Space Flight C...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!