Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Brake Pressure Bleeder
Dan Reed on faculty.ccp.edu
Homemade brake pressure bleeder adapted from a garden sprayer. A Watts A-192 hose barb adaptor and bushing is fitted to the ATE master cylinder cap. Vinyl tubing connects the barb adaptor and the sprayer wand. Tank is fitted with a tire valve stem to pressurize the tank and bleed the lines.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Boring/ grooving bar
- Scroll cleaning stick
- Interlocked watermelon carving - ...
- Knightgrip LED light grip for lin...
- Microburst causes planes to takeo...
- How to make a hand cranked post d...
- Magnet on/off tool to hold torch ...
- Traditional tile manufacturing by...
- Stop-motion engine teardown - GIF
- Scalpel Jones everyday carry tita...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!