Homemade Brake Pressure Bleeder
Dan Reed on faculty.ccp.edu
Homemade brake pressure bleeder adapted from a garden sprayer. A Watts A-192 hose barb adaptor and bushing is fitted to the ATE master cylinder cap. Vinyl tubing connects the barb adaptor and the sprayer wand. Tank is fitted with a tire valve stem to pressurize the tank and bleed the lines.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Harnesses save workers after cran...
- Blueing stainless screws - need a...
- Ring, tube and pipe roller
- Chocolate mold spinning machine -...
- helpful welding learning tool
- Barbecue Steak Turner
- Uphill landing and downhill takeo...
- Homemade Roller,Metal and Pipe Be...
- Picking up sauce using knives - GIF
- How to make a Outdoor Lounge Chai...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!