Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Brake Pressure Bleeder
Dan Reed on faculty.ccp.edu
Homemade brake pressure bleeder adapted from a garden sprayer. A Watts A-192 hose barb adaptor and bushing is fitted to the ATE master cylinder cap. Vinyl tubing connects the barb adaptor and the sprayer wand. Tank is fitted with a tire valve stem to pressurize the tank and bleed the lines.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Air powered pneumatic can crusher
- Using a friction clutched tapping...
- Restore throatless shear
- Miniature punch press - video
- Automated tool chuck tool
- GoPro Hero 5 Protective Lens Repl...
- torch for metal melting foundry
- Split die setup
- DIY Branding Iron Super Fast V...
- Giant wooden lego blocks - photos
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!