Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Brake Pressure Bleeder
Dan Reed on faculty.ccp.edu
Homemade brake pressure bleeder adapted from a garden sprayer. A Watts A-192 hose barb adaptor and bushing is fitted to the ATE master cylinder cap. Vinyl tubing connects the barb adaptor and the sprayer wand. Tank is fitted with a tire valve stem to pressurize the tank and bleed the lines.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Mill Table Light LED
- Four Bolts Compound Clamp
- Tool to expand thin polyethylene ...
- Organizer for screws from jars an...
- Power LED light for the mill
- Keyway cutting on lathe
- adjustable bandsaw circle cutting...
- Adjustable Touch DRO tablet holder
- Poor mans lathe DRO's
- Machine shop powered by Pelton wa...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!