Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Brake Shoe Tool
Mantiques Restoration on mantiquesresto.com
Homemade brake shoe tool constructed from a pair of Vise-Grips and a length of flat bar stock. Intended to minimize pad lift for vintage Ford brakes during riveting operations.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Egg shelling machine - video
- Drawing a perfect circle on a cha...
- Charcoal/Wood Forging
- 1946 hand-built trenching machine...
- Lead cover for lathe bed
- Trash collection crane boat in Ve...
- 1500s bullet extractor - photo
- Handheld inkjet printer - GIF
- Vacuum blasting a tank - GIF
- MY NEW TOOL CHEST FOR MY MACHINIS...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!