Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Brass and Steel Hammers
Frank Ford on frets.com
Homemade brass and steel hammers fitted with custom-turne phenolic handles and intended for use in repairing stringed instruments.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
- Huge mine blast - GIF
- Reamer Sharpening Fixture
- Hook & Moor automatic boat hook -...
- Out of control power trowel - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!