Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Brass and Steel Hammers
Frank Ford on frets.com
Homemade brass and steel hammers fitted with custom-turne phenolic handles and intended for use in repairing stringed instruments.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Trash collection crane boat in Ve...
- 1500s bullet extractor - photo
- Handheld inkjet printer - GIF
- Vacuum blasting a tank - GIF
- MY NEW TOOL CHEST FOR MY MACHINIS...
- Chainless bicycle - GIF
- Amphibious craft powered by a Ves...
- Drawknife from sickle
- Automatic driveway gate - GIF
- Tool Rest for an old Wood Lathe
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!