Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Brass Hammer
737mechanic on chaski.org
Homemade brass hammer machined from 1 3/4" 360 brass rod and 1 1/2" 6061 aluminum rod. The 4" head weighs 3.3125 lb. and the 14" handle incorporates two knurled areas to facilitate use with one or both hands.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Router bt selection help
- DTC Table Saw Push Stick #1 (FREE...
- Hydraulic demolition shear - GIF
- Blade bevel grinding platen for 72"
- Uses for worn multitool blades
- Oiler for Long Chainsaw Bar - Sla...
- 3D printed wire bender - GIF
- Man carries 20+ bags on his head ...
- Lathe Carriage Stop
- Multi-headed washing hose - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!