Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Brass Hammer
737mechanic on chaski.org
Homemade brass hammer machined from 1 3/4" 360 brass rod and 1 1/2" 6061 aluminum rod. The 4" head weighs 3.3125 lb. and the 14" handle incorporates two knurled areas to facilitate use with one or both hands.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Flip out automotive cupholders - ...
- Sharpening a pencil on a lathe - ...
- Using a mini excavator up a stair...
- Homemade Simple Hand Press
- My homemade Hydraulic Bench Press
- Glass stretching machine - GIFs
- Making a chisel from volcanic roc...
- Splash guard..
- Automatic Water Tap
- A table ilon the style of Loft wi...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!