Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Brass Hammer
737mechanic on chaski.org
Homemade brass hammer machined from 1 3/4" 360 brass rod and 1 1/2" 6061 aluminum rod. The 4" head weighs 3.3125 lb. and the 14" handle incorporates two knurled areas to facilitate use with one or both hands.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Bench vise
- DIY Tuna Can Buddy Burner - Usefu...
- Taming A Rocking Table
- DIY Easy, Low Cost Trash Bag Hold...
- Starting the world's largest dies...
- Turning a supersized wooden bowl ...
- Trailer Bumper becomes so much more
- Uprooting a tree using a 45:1 pul...
- Automatic orange juicer - video
- How tires are retreaded - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!