Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Brass Hammer
737mechanic on chaski.org
Homemade brass hammer machined from 1 3/4" 360 brass rod and 1 1/2" 6061 aluminum rod. The 4" head weighs 3.3125 lb. and the 14" handle incorporates two knurled areas to facilitate use with one or both hands.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Dutch trash collection crane - vi...
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
- Onion blossom tool - video
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!