Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Bridgeport Mill Adjuster
hornluv on practicalmachinist.com
Homemade Bridgeport mill adjuster fabricated from aluminum and intended to provide powered actuation to the knee crank. Adaptor is machined from 12L14 with a tri-cornered shank at the opposite end to prevent spinning in the drill chuck.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Electromagnetic Aircraft Launch S...
- Yves Rossy jet wing - photo and v...
- Golf hole cutter/filler - GIF
- Router Sled for flattening large ...
- Egg shelling machine - video
- Drawing a perfect circle on a cha...
- Charcoal/Wood Forging
- 1946 hand-built trenching machine...
- Lead cover for lathe bed
- Trash collection crane boat in Ve...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!