Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Broken Exhaust Stud Jig
500_19B on forums.rennlist.com
Homemade jig intended to facilitate the process of precisely locating a drilling guide over a broken exhaust stud in a Porsche aircooled head. Fabricated from a round flange and steel plate assembly and indexed, in use, off an undamaged stud.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Old hay knife that needed tlc.
- Drill Press Centers...Align spind...
- Ink Transfer
- Melting and Making Circular Alumi...
- Tractor plays percussion in blueg...
- Moto GP rider uses bike as surfbo...
- Draw knife from an old planer blade
- How To Build A Beautiful Coffee T...
- A Homemade Foam Cutter used in my...
- Here is a Mini Lathe I made a whi...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!