Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Broken Glowplug Extractor
Jake on jakesbenzconversion.blogspot.com
Homemade tool intended to facilitiate the process of extracting a seized and broken glowplug from an engine's cylinder head. Fashioned from a long bolt, a pair of washers, and a deep socket.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Surface Gage with Rack and Pinion...
- DIY Knob Repair
- PVC Plastic Pipe Joint Replacemen...
- How to make a Geometric diamond L...
- Japanese 'Dekotora' truck - video
- Bell X-1 drop launch from a Boein...
- Bale slicer - GIF
- Handy Dandy See-saw Tubing Holder
- LATHE Modification of a tailstock...
- Forging a pitchfork - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!