Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Broken Glowplug Extractor
Jake on jakesbenzconversion.blogspot.com
Homemade tool intended to facilitiate the process of extracting a seized and broken glowplug from an engine's cylinder head. Fashioned from a long bolt, a pair of washers, and a deep socket.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Belt-driven tractor with giant tr...
- Stratolaunch the world's largest ...
- Mx Grip cutter
- Motorcycle gliding across lake - ...
- Lathe drive center and soldering ...
- Hey everyone, just some knives an...
- Magnifeye fishing hook threader -...
- Early personal and in-car navigat...
- very modified harbor freight mini...
- A bumper for your car bumper - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!