Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Broken Shell Extractor
Jim Shaper on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Broken shell extractor for a .308 CETME rifle fabricated from a bent 1/8" TIG rod with an attached handle.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Starting a tractor with a shotgun...
- Railroad bridge catches fire and ...
- Engine explodes on dyno - GIF and...
- Necessity is the mother of invent...
- Snowdragon snow melter - video, p...
- Helicopter dance - GIF
- Homemade Vacuum Pump
- PyroLance water gun - video
- Electromagnetic Aircraft Launch S...
- Yves Rossy jet wing - photo and v...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!