Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Buffer Stand
Neo Dutch on jockeyjournal.com
Homemade buffer stand constructed from a 4x4 girder and utilizing a Leopard tank's road wheel as its base. Also accommodates a motor with a mounted wire wheel at the back. When the buffer is removed, a bender can be bolted in place.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- The forgotten and under rated tools
- Cardboard cutoff tool - GIF
- Tools for filming cars throughout...
- Build your own dust collection sy...
- Tracked pickup truck - photo
- I made a 72" Vertical Belt Grinde...
- 1950 Fageol TC Cargoliner Self-Pr...
- Instant folding home - GIF and vi...
- Barbecue Fork
- World's largest pull-down die for...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!