Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Buffing Rig
stevers on penturners.org
Homemade buffing rig adapted from a surplus electric motor and arbor. Mounted on a maple box and controlled by means of a repurposed drill press switch, the buffer runs at approximately 1600-1750 RPM.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- v belts
- Load crashes off truck going down...
- Reguarding: 173 Best Homemade Too...
- Flaming crème brûlée tool - GIF
- Dipropylene Glycol for Hanging Axes
- Spinning/rolling gas cylinders to...
- Exiting a moving train - GIFs
- DIFFERENTIATING ALUMINIUM BRONZE ...
- Oscillating Spindle sander build
- Lathe spindle bearing help
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!