Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Bump Steer Gauge
norvalwilhelm on forums.corvetteforum.com
Homemade bump steer gauge fabricated from aluminum plate and round stock. Instrument utilizes two dial gauges.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Handy Dandy See-saw Tubing Holder
- LATHE Modification of a tailstock...
- Forging a pitchfork - GIF
- Jigsaw Cutting Station
- Bench vise
- DIY Tuna Can Buddy Burner - Usefu...
- Taming A Rocking Table
- DIY Easy, Low Cost Trash Bag Hold...
- Starting the world's largest dies...
- Turning a supersized wooden bowl ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!