Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Butcher Block Workbench
Captainblue on lumberjocks.com
Homemade workbench constructed from ash, maple, and birch. Top was adapted from a 36x36 butcher block.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Mini bench block ring saver
- Collet inserts for square stock
- Stump jumper removal press
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!