Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade BXA Toolpost Holders
Russ Hanscom on chaski.org
Homemade BXA toolpost holders intended to fill special needs which could not be addressed by commercial units. Examples include: an indicator holder, a Piddington-type holder, and a holder with a 1-1/4" slot for a knurling toolshank.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
- Onion blossom tool - video
- Odhner Arithmometer pinwheel calc...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!