Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade BXA Toolpost Holders
Russ Hanscom on chaski.org
Homemade BXA toolpost holders intended to fill special needs which could not be addressed by commercial units. Examples include: an indicator holder, a Piddington-type holder, and a holder with a 1-1/4" slot for a knurling toolshank.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- The forgotten and under rated tools
- Cardboard cutoff tool - GIF
- Tools for filming cars throughout...
- Build your own dust collection sy...
- Tracked pickup truck - photo
- I made a 72" Vertical Belt Grinde...
- 1950 Fageol TC Cargoliner Self-Pr...
- Instant folding home - GIF and vi...
- Barbecue Fork
- World's largest pull-down die for...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!