Homemade Cable Stripper
brightspark on mig-welding.co.uk
Cable stripper for flat twin, earth, and armored cables. Compatible with crushing wheels and slitting discs. Cutting wheel is 2 1/2 inch hardened steel. Motor rated at 1 1/2 HP, 80 RPM.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- How to make a Hologram 3D
- Homemade Roller,Metal and Pipe Be...
- Woman's ballet foot arch stretche...
- Look, built a fence...
- Small boat repeatedly almost crus...
- Sawing Small Pieces of Round Stock
- The Writer automaton - GIF
- Manure Scraper Tractor Loader Att...
- Useless homemade tool joke - GIF
- Grey Water recovery system
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!