Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Cadillac Rotisserie
EZ on cadillacpower.com
Homemade Cadillac rotisserie featuring 3000 lb. capacity and incorporating casters for increased mobility. Frame is fabricated from 3/16" steel tubes. Larger diameter square tubes slide over the smaller ones, and height is extended using a hydraulic ram. Attachment arms are affixed to the clamp plates.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Ruppert Archaeopteryx glider - GIF
- Early 1900s bicycle ambulance - p...
- Hoping to help people with their ...
- Canine mechanic's helper - photo
- INNOVATIVE IDEA FOR HOMEMADE TOOL...
- 1939 Antarctic snow cruiser - pho...
- 1947 Crosley pickup - video and p...
- Rotary Metal Cutting Shear-Metal ...
- 1800s surgical skull chainsaw - p...
- Disappearing car door - video
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!