Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Cadillac Rotisserie
EZ on cadillacpower.com
Homemade Cadillac rotisserie featuring 3000 lb. capacity and incorporating casters for increased mobility. Frame is fabricated from 3/16" steel tubes. Larger diameter square tubes slide over the smaller ones, and height is extended using a hydraulic ram. Attachment arms are affixed to the clamp plates.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Curved barrels for firearms
- Valve spring tool
- Simple trick for mounting small d...
- Giant hedge cutter made from WWII...
- Adding Irrigation Zones Without A...
- WWII Churchill tank converted int...
- Skid steer modified into riot con...
- Circle division with no rotary ta...
- Milling Head stiffening fixture
- [woodworking] Carnauba Wax sticks
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!