Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Cadillac Rotisserie
EZ on cadillacpower.com
Homemade Cadillac rotisserie featuring 3000 lb. capacity and incorporating casters for increased mobility. Frame is fabricated from 3/16" steel tubes. Larger diameter square tubes slide over the smaller ones, and height is extended using a hydraulic ram. Attachment arms are affixed to the clamp plates.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- The Maker's Vise
- Kids' swing made from car - photos
- 1" drill/drift punch guide.
- Logging truck rear steer dolly - ...
- Wooden hummingbird model - GIF
- Vietnamese Cu Chi tunnels - large...
- Repurposing part for a floating t...
- Bell Ropes
- Mobile brick-making machine - GIF
- Boeing dual-driver Long Load Crew...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!