Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Cadillac Rotisserie
EZ on cadillacpower.com
Homemade Cadillac rotisserie featuring 3000 lb. capacity and incorporating casters for increased mobility. Frame is fabricated from 3/16" steel tubes. Larger diameter square tubes slide over the smaller ones, and height is extended using a hydraulic ram. Attachment arms are affixed to the clamp plates.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Walking/moving trailer floor - GI...
- Low consumption electric motor an...
- How to make a DIY mini Lathe Mach...
- Ditch irrigator sprayer - GIF
- Sheetmetal circle cutting - GIF
- Debarking logs with a pressure wa...
- Hundreds of pounds of acorns fall...
- Homemade DIY Grinding & Sanding M...
- Thoughts on building a lathe
- Built an adjustable Alaskan sawmill
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!