Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Cadillac Rotisserie
EZ on cadillacpower.com
Homemade Cadillac rotisserie featuring 3000 lb. capacity and incorporating casters for increased mobility. Frame is fabricated from 3/16" steel tubes. Larger diameter square tubes slide over the smaller ones, and height is extended using a hydraulic ram. Attachment arms are affixed to the clamp plates.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- DIY Branding Iron Super Fast V...
- Giant wooden lego blocks - photos
- A new type of bench vise (Homemad...
- Hidden tricks in Pics
- Material Holding Drawer
- PVC sandbag filler - GIF
- Congratulations new Must Read awa...
- DRO for Chinese lathe/Mill
- Bump straight knurling tool
- Need to buy or make a Heat Pump C...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!