Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Cam Bearing Puller
concrete guy on jockeyjournal.com
Homemade cam bearing puller fabricated from four sections of 1/2" bar stock welded together, then finished on a lathe with a lip on one end. The four pieces were then joined to a threaded rod attached, in turn, to a square bar.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Make a nail puller -Remove broken...
- Pencil sharpening machine - GIF
- Blind bearing pullers
- Mystery rod shuffling machine - GIF
- DIY General Bandsaw blade guides
- Catching a satellite in orbit - GIF
- Flattening both sides of a blade ...
- Flip out automotive cupholders - ...
- Sharpening a pencil on a lathe - ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!