Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Cam Bearing Puller
concrete guy on jockeyjournal.com
Homemade cam bearing puller fabricated from four sections of 1/2" bar stock welded together, then finished on a lathe with a lip on one end. The four pieces were then joined to a threaded rod attached, in turn, to a square bar.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Warco Lathe Carriage
- DIY Gamers Dice Tower & Tray (F...
- DIY GM-DM Game Screen (FREE PLANS)
- Propane tank controlled explosion...
- Turret press punching plastic - v...
- Helicopter refueling fire - video
- DIY Wonder Wrench / Super Spanner
- Brass catcher pistol attachment -...
- Small File Holder Rack for the Shop
- Machine a Cotter to lock a slidin...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!