Homemade Cam Timing Tool
borland on forums.rennlist.com
Homemade cam timing tool constructed from a soda can, cap screws, and hex bits. The degree markers are laser printed and glued to the aluminum sheet. Calibration was accomplished by aligning the TDC marks with a known good setting.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- It Works!!!
- cheap nut and bolt storage
- Large Hadron Collider section cut...
- Miniature airport - GIF
- Firewood splitter - GIF and video
- Sawing Handheld Round Stock Safely
- Tool for centering a punch mark i...
- Cutting oversized logs and DIY ch...
- Double-decker bus tilt test in 19...
- Knife Forged From A Railroad Spike
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!