Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Cam Timing Tool
borland on forums.rennlist.com
Homemade cam timing tool constructed from a soda can, cap screws, and hex bits. The degree markers are laser printed and glued to the aluminum sheet. Calibration was accomplished by aligning the TDC marks with a known good setting.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
- Handle for my bearing tools
- Small Lathe Homemade in Brazil
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!