Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Cam Timing Tool
borland on forums.rennlist.com
Homemade cam timing tool constructed from a soda can, cap screws, and hex bits. The degree markers are laser printed and glued to the aluminum sheet. Calibration was accomplished by aligning the TDC marks with a known good setting.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Trash collection crane boat in Ve...
- 1500s bullet extractor - photo
- Handheld inkjet printer - GIF
- Vacuum blasting a tank - GIF
- MY NEW TOOL CHEST FOR MY MACHINIS...
- Chainless bicycle - GIF
- Amphibious craft powered by a Ves...
- Drawknife from sickle
- Automatic driveway gate - GIF
- Tool Rest for an old Wood Lathe
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!