Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Cam Timing Tool
borland on forums.rennlist.com
Homemade cam timing tool constructed from a soda can, cap screws, and hex bits. The degree markers are laser printed and glued to the aluminum sheet. Calibration was accomplished by aligning the TDC marks with a known good setting.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Antique hand-cranked grinding sto...
- The most important tool in my shop!
- DIY Drill Press Build // Homemade...
- Cast shoulder plane
- Scrap built air hammer
- 200-watt laser bazooka - GIF and ...
- Shaving with an axe - GIF
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!