Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Camber Gauge
DRACO A5OG on forums.pelicanparts.com
Homemade camber gauge constructed from an angle bar, nylon bolts, steel nuts, and a degree indicator.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- 25 time best dicussion award
- Rail grinder - video
- BoarBuster feral hog trap - video
- Perfect controlled demolition of ...
- medicine cabinet for the workshop...
- Easy furnace burner for propane f...
- Classic table gutter "life hack" ...
- Log motorcycle - video
- Enormous power hammer - video
- Making shingles with a froe - video
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!